This is a small maintenance release for V4 for a couple of issues that came up.
As before: we recommend that you update to driver version 419.17 or later.
Unless you have a subscription license, you will have to upgrade your version 3 licenses to version 4. This upgrade is free and can be done via these 4 steps:
- Go to https://home.otoy.com/render/octane-render/purchase/
- Select "Upgrade" in the top menu.
- Click on "UPGRADE NOW" next to "Upgrade existing licenses to OctaneRender 4".
- Select the licenses you want to upgrade and confirm.
If you have any issues during this process, please get in touch with our support team.
New GPU requirements
To use this version, you need a GPU of compute model 3.0 or higher. Support for Fermi GPUs (like GTX 4xx and 5xx) has been dropped. Also make sure you use a driver of version 419.17 or higher and if you are working on Mac OS that have a CUDA driver installed that supports at least CUDA 9.1.
Changes since version 4.04:
- Fixed emission if "keep instance power" is enabled and sampling rate is 0.0.
- Fixed mistake causing names and labels of some dynamic pins returned by the Lua API to be empty.
Links updated 21/6/19 to fix splash screen version number.
Downloads for users with a regular license
OctaneRender for Windows (installer)
OctaneRender for Windows (zip)
OctaneRender for Linux
OctaneRender for Mac OS
Downloads for users with a Studio subscription license
OctaneRender Studio for Windows (installer)
OctaneRender Studio for Windows (zip)
OctaneRender Studio for Mac OS
OctaneRender Studio for Linux
Downloads for users with Creator (Enterprise) subscription license
OctaneRender Creator for Windows (installer)
OctaneRender Creator for Windows (zip)
OctaneRender Creator for Mac OS
OctaneRender Creator for Linux
Demo version downloads
OctaneRender Demo version for Windows (installer)
OctaneRender Demo version for Windows (ZIP archive)
OctaneRender Demo version for Mac OS X (DMG image)
OctaneRender Demo version for Linux (ZIP archive)