1) Sometimes render viewport does not update the camera movement (and I have to restart sketchup)
Most of the times this happens if we use region render, and then not disable the region render icon, we loose connection to the render viewport, I generally close the Octane Viewport and reopen and all returns to normal
2) If I close an re-open the render viewport render doesn't restart (during the same session)
Never happened to me
3) If I close the "octane material editor" and re-open it, it is white (blank)
happens some time's - happens if we are inside a group or component, I exit that particular group/component, and 90% of times all work perfectly again. IF not I just save SU, close and reopen, if we keep pushing SU crashes.
4) Please: somebody can publish some simple emitter material (or lamp component/group)? It would be very useful.
Did you try to download a emitter material from LiveDB, download one, and you can edit it, then you can Copy/Paste and you will have your emitter materils (I know in this last version we have a emitter build problem)
You cant create some emitter materials in StandAlone and load the to SU, if you don't know how, I can send you a ocs with some emitter´s.
5) PMC and path tracing kernels produce a large number of noise dots in the dark zones of the model and it seems that they increase during the rendering. There is a method/setting to reduce them (Direct lighning produce a too fake result in nightime simulation)
Yes PMC and PT are the photorealistic kernels, there isn't "fast renders" in this kernels, but after lots of study of light and materils is possible to render in PT and PMC faster that any other render engine (night shoots are not easy with any rendering software)
There is no simple solution, because all scenes are different, every shoot need different settings.
Here is a 3 minuts render (test for client, not final)
And it occurs in the previous (not latest) versions as well. Fuzzy, you need to nail this sucker!