Ahh, wonderful.
Thank you for your help.
Grazie.
Search found 28 matches
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 4:47 pm
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Vertex Color Mapping Incorrectly
- Replies: 5
- Views: 212
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:45 pm
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Vertex Color Mapping Incorrectly
- Replies: 5
- Views: 212
Re: Vertex Color Mapping Incorrectly
Example Scene
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:06 pm
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Vertex Color Mapping Incorrectly
- Replies: 5
- Views: 212
Re: Vertex Color Mapping Incorrectly
2026.3 Build 1.9.3
Yes, I tried the attribute node. (Followed a Silverwing tutorial)
Yes, I tried the attribute node. (Followed a Silverwing tutorial)
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:26 pm
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Vertex Color Mapping Incorrectly
- Replies: 5
- Views: 212
Vertex Color Mapping Incorrectly
Likely more ignorance than a bug, but my vertex color map is mapping incorrectly in the live viewer.
image: left = correct, right = incorrect
What is the correct workflow?
image: left = correct, right = incorrect
What is the correct workflow?
- Fri May 15, 2026 4:58 pm
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Anime kernel for C4D ?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10015
- Fri Jan 09, 2026 8:03 am
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Opening OSL node slows my computer down to a crawl
- Replies: 4
- Views: 765
Re: Opening OSL node slows my computer down to a crawl
new information: in trying to rule out issues I tried an older version of C4D on my machine and I do not have this problem.
No closer to figuring out the problem, but it appears to be limited to this version of C4D.
So, shrug.
No closer to figuring out the problem, but it appears to be limited to this version of C4D.
So, shrug.
- Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:53 am
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Opening OSL node slows my computer down to a crawl
- Replies: 4
- Views: 765
Re: Opening OSL node slows my computer down to a crawl
Thanks for your reply Beppe.
I have updated to 2026.1-v1.8.2 per your suggestion.
Unfortunately this has not fixed the issue I'm experiencing.
I don't believe I'm reporting any new kind of bug, I haven't foudn any other reports of this issue elsewhere but I was hoping for someone with more ...
I have updated to 2026.1-v1.8.2 per your suggestion.
Unfortunately this has not fixed the issue I'm experiencing.
I don't believe I'm reporting any new kind of bug, I haven't foudn any other reports of this issue elsewhere but I was hoping for someone with more ...
- Tue Dec 30, 2025 6:55 pm
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Opening OSL node slows my computer down to a crawl
- Replies: 4
- Views: 765
Opening OSL node slows my computer down to a crawl
2026.1
When I open an OSL node, even with the LV off and the node unconnected, everything slows down so much I can't even highlight the text in the window in one movement.
I can't handle the "ADD" osl and I have to force quit C4D if I paste an OSL script
What's going on? How can I fix this ...
When I open an OSL node, even with the LV off and the node unconnected, everything slows down so much I can't even highlight the text in the window in one movement.
I can't handle the "ADD" osl and I have to force quit C4D if I paste an OSL script
What's going on? How can I fix this ...
- Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:51 pm
- Forum: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Topic: Anime kernel for C4D ?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10015
Re: Anime kernel for C4D ?
Maybe by 2031
- Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:43 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: will Anime kernel support custom linework?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5758
Re: will Anime kernel support custom linework?
It's almost like they're bullshitting