Last couple of weeks were super intensive.
I introduce lots of new stuff for you this week.
But be careful, amount of new code is significant so some bugs are inevitable.
Previous build with changelog is here
- Build against Octane SDK 2.0.6
- Added Material Picker in Octane Materials Window
- Moved Octane Material Editor to a separate window
- Controls in Material Editor are resizable now
- Added Near Clip Depth Camera controller
- Added ".orbx" file support for Proxies and Material import
- Added Zooming of rendered image on Mouse Wheel to fit into viewport
- Added a button to disable auto ray-epsilon calculation
- Saving to ".exr" will save image as un-tonemapped
- Adding extension ".png16" will save to 16-bit png file
- Added GI Clamp controller for Path Tracing and PMC kernels
- Fixed broken depth controllers in Path Tracing kernel
- Fixed some issues with UTF-8 and UTF-16 character support
- Fixed a bug that blocked Deactivation button
- Fixed stats output: when rendering was slower than 1 MSamples per sec, 0 samples were displayed
- Lots of code refactoring and optimizations
http://render.otoy.com/customerdownload ... 12.101.exe
http://render.otoy.com/customerdownload ... 1_2014.exe
http://render.otoy.com/customerdownload ... 1_demo.exe
http://render.otoy.com/customerdownload ... 4_demo.exe