First of all thanks to Mark for improving this script. It was a massive effort to add a user interface to this script!
I modified the script a bit:
- Detect render targets nested in a nodegraph.
- Allow to select which render targets should be rendered in the batch.
- assign an index to each render target and use that one in the output name (instead of the render time), this prevents overwrites as well. (Ofcourse it's stupid to have 120 render targets named "Render Target" in the first place).
There might still be bugs in it.
Some general tips for script writers, things I noticed when looking through user's scripts (not only yours Mark, don't take it personal
- Don't use tabs in your scripts, configure your editor to emit 4 spaces for a tab (the editor in Octane does this automatically).
- Respect the indentation, it's hard for others to read your scripts if everything is jumping around.
- We have shortcuts for
updateProperties, you can use
- Setting the width on a table is counter productive, they are designed to calculate their width for you.
Of course this is not all your fault, the documentation in the API browser isn't always too great but we're trying to improve it.