This is a quick-fix release to patch a few bugs of 1.32
Changes since version 1.32
Scene and Geometry I/O
- When loading an alembic file with animated transforms, these transforms are only loaded on demand. This means that the initial import is faster, but moving the timeline becomes a bit slower.
- Make sure that if an alembic file contains instances which are visible at different points in time, the time line is updated correctly for all those instances.
- Fixed export of HDR images without tonemapping: use correct output gamma, and the image is saved as 32-bit floating point.
- Allow using HDR textures of more than 130 megapixels (if they fit on the GPU memory).
- Change how connectors snap to pins when dragged: as soon as you drag over a node, it will snap to the closest matching node
- Fix inconsistent connector and pin colors for transform pins.
- 32-bit and 64-bit
Your OTOY NZ Team