This is the first stable release of 3.07. It's been a while in the making, but the good news is that we are planning to release the first public 3.08 test build in a few days (which has been in development for much longer).
For an overview of all the main changes of 3.07, please check out the new features post. The FBX support isn't fully mature yet and it will take a while until it is, but the rest of the changes should be pretty good by now. We are planning minor 3.07 releases after more bugs have been found and fixed while we are finishing and stabilizing 3.08.
Changes since version 3.07 TEST 7:
- Reduced visible artifacts when an environment medium is used together with a coherent ratio setting > 0.
- Fixed crash in Standalone when an output render target linker gets selected.
- Fixed object handles for placement/scatter nodes which weren't displayed if their parent transformation was placed behind the camera.
- Fixed crash when an animated scene was loaded and Octane gets closed.
- Fixed loading of specific 32-bit TIFF images (see viewtopic.php?p=324413#p324413).
- Lua: Added
octane.image.applyBoxFilter()to blur Lua images. (In case you were wondering: We use it internally for regression testing.)
Downloads for users with a regular license
regular version for Windows (installer)
regular version for Windows (ZIP archive)
regular version for Mac OS X (DMG archive)
regular version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Downloads for users with a subscription license
subscription version for Windows (installer)
subscription version for Windows (ZIP archive)
subscription version for Mac OS X (DMG archive)
subscription version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Demo version downloads
demo version for Windows (installer)
demo version for Windows (ZIP archive)
demo version for Mac OS X (DMG archive)
demo version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Photoshop workflow plugin download
You can download and install the current Photoshop workflow plugin (1.0.5) either via the Adobe Exchange platform or you can download it from the link below and manually install it.
Windows and Mac OS X
Photoshop extension (v1.0.5) (ZXP archive)
Your OTOY NZ Team