Hi,
Every time I export from Blender to an ORBX, I get an error message. There's no code or anything. And I try to export a simple default Blender scene. It doesn't matter how many frames I enter in at the end, it always says error.
Thanks,
Error when exporting orbx
- spartan00j

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am
- Contact:
Win 11
Ryzen Threadripper 2950X
128GB RAM
RTX 3060 TI
Ryzen Threadripper 2950X
128GB RAM
RTX 3060 TI
- linograndiotoy

- Posts: 1544
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm
Which version are you using? Does it happen with any scene?
- spartan00j

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am
- Contact:
I'm using blender version 5.2.2 and plug in version 31.10. and server studio 31.10.linograndiotoy wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:46 am Which version are you using? Does it happen with any scene?
And yes it happens with every scene
Win 11
Ryzen Threadripper 2950X
128GB RAM
RTX 3060 TI
Ryzen Threadripper 2950X
128GB RAM
RTX 3060 TI
- linograndiotoy

- Posts: 1544
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm
Hi! I’ve just tested ORBX export with the same version, and it worked without any issues.
Could you please double-check that the OctaneServer instance actually running is the version that matches your addon?
Also, just to confirm, are you using the Studio or Prime edition?
Could you please double-check that the OctaneServer instance actually running is the version that matches your addon?
Also, just to confirm, are you using the Studio or Prime edition?
- spartan00j

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am
- Contact:
Yes I just checked the two files I downloaded. Those are the two versions I downloaded for the blender version I had. And I have a studio license.linograndiotoy wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:39 am Hi! I’ve just tested ORBX export with the same version, and it worked without any issues.
Could you please double-check that the OctaneServer instance actually running is the version that matches your addon?
Also, just to confirm, are you using the Studio or Prime edition?
Also, I've never used the blender plugin before. I'm coming from only using Bondware poser plug in and the standalone app.
Win 11
Ryzen Threadripper 2950X
128GB RAM
RTX 3060 TI
Ryzen Threadripper 2950X
128GB RAM
RTX 3060 TI
- linograndiotoy

- Posts: 1544
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm
Which Blender version are you using?