Hey guys, I tried to write the script but some things don't work properly.
The logic is following:
1. Get the list on named views
2. Start rendering
3. Check the sample count, if it's less than 100, continue rendering
4. Save the image
5. Repeat steps 1-4 until all the named views are finished
However, I don't understand a few things:
1. How to properly count the current number of samples per pixel. I tried this:
- Code: Select all
resStats = octane.ResultStatistics()
currentSamples = resStats.samplesPerPixel
2. rs.RestoreNamedView() sometimes doesn't restore the view and the rendering is done on the wrong view. Maybe it's doing too fast and Octane can't catch up? I tried time.sleep(), but still works in an unexpected way
3. Images with the same names are not overwritten.
The code: https://github.com/claes-mayne/pythonBa ... hRendering
Hope someone with more experience can contribute and all the people who need can use it.