This is probably the last bug fix release of 3.08. For a description of the new features of 3.08, please read the new features thread.
Changes since version 3.08.3:
- Log flags can be activated via command line options (
- Octane prints now a warning in the log if the environment variable CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES or CUDA_LAUNCH_BLOCKING is set. The effect of these is that not all GPUs are visible, causing rendering to be slower.
- Fixed loading of Y/chroma EXR images.
- Fixed sampling of the specular Beckmann BRDF.
- Fixed incorrect recording of contributions of diffuse surfaces in the diffuse passes if they are behind specular objects with "affects alpha" enabled.
- Fixed crash while changing the import preferences of a geometry archive of which we use its camera for rendering.
- Fixed crash or incorrect normal import of subdivided, deformed meshes (see viewtopic.php?p=346199#p346199).
- Fixed incorrect alpha weight of beauty passes causing noisy, aliased edges (see viewtopic.php?p=345594#p345594).
- Fixed incorrect transition of the shadow passes to the background and between active and inactive layers.
- Fixed crash when editing a string input pin without any options, or one which isn't connected to anything.
- OSL: Fixed detection of derivatives (
Dyintrinsics) which are not supported.
- OSL: Fixed missing motion blur when an OSL camera is being used, which could also potentially crash the kernels.
- Lua: Fixed
print()for node graphs.
Downloads for users with a regular license
regular version for Windows (installer)
regular version for Windows (ZIP archive)
regular version for Mac OS X (DMG image)
regular version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Downloads for users with a Studio subscription license
subscription version for Windows (installer)
subscription version for Windows (ZIP archive)
subscription version for Mac OS X (DMG image)
subscription version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Demo version downloads
demo version for Windows (installer)
demo version for Windows (ZIP archive)
demo version for Mac OS X (DMG image)
demo version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Photoshop workflow plugin download
You can download and install the current Photoshop workflow plugin (1.0.5) either via the Adobe Exchange platform or you can download it from the link below and manually install it.
Windows and Mac OS X
Photoshop extension (v1.0.5) (ZXP archive)
Your OTOY Team