Here is new topic for version 3.07-R1 which is based on stable SDK(3.07).[/b].
You can find a detailed description of the new 3.07 features of Standalone in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=62395
Changes of 3.07-R2(fixed version for HDR rotate)
- Update on material manager to avoid triggering restart of bake operation several times on baking_texture. Fixing the issue: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63676
Changes of 3.07-R1
- New InstanceColorID support for objects/particles/VertexColor tag(C4D/Alembic). See example scene for usage.
- New textures: InstanceColor, InstanceRange, Baking texture, UvwTransform texture.
- Volume object update detection
- Node editor: Undo/redo update issue on embedded editor with node parameters
- Fix: Crashes with Meshno>3 on Object tag
- Scatter object: Animated/deformed objects support on distribution slot. Fix wrong weights on effectors. Fix unnecessary calculation on camera navigation. Instance color support. Shader effector UV support.
- Initial colorID support for particles/scatter object.
- Fix: Broken "-exportORBX" commandline parameter.
- Better Camera MotionBlur processing for fixing some issue of CamMoblur detection.
- Fix: Triplanar bug on handling of initial channel.
- Triplanar node, single texture improvement.
- Change: Internal diffuse color changed from gray to black for internal material of Light Tags. It may cause a small amount difference on results of illumination effect.
- Floor object support added. Tiling from texture tags will not work. So use transform nodes in textures for scaling.
- Node Editor: Solo mode for textures
- Fix scatter: Wrong uv sampling on distribution of scatter with tiled mode
- min. requirement changed for R18. It's now 18.057
- Fix: Crash on R19 with deleting nodes in node editor
- Fix: Help buttons in octane stuff to use offline/online manual
- Several small fixesImportant warning about R19 build:
Saving of passes functionality in Octane RenderSettings is broken due a bug on R19 SDK. So you can try to use C4D's save for multi-pass image until we get fix/update from MAXON. WINDOWS REGULAR BUILD
V3.07-R1: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... R1-win.zip
V3.07-R2: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... R2-win.zipOSX REGULAR BUILD
V3.07-R1: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... Macosx.zip
V3.07-R2: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... Macosx.zip
For subscription buildshttps://render.otoy.com/account/downloa ... LL&ver=ALL
OctaneRender™ Standalone 3.07viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63695Requirements:-You'll need to update your Cinema 4D to latest versions(R16.050, R17.053, R18.057, R19.024). Otherwise the plugin will not work and not appear in menus.
-Internet connection for activation, be sure that C4D and Octane will not be blocked by firewall and any antivirus software.
-Updated Nvidia drivers(at least 37x.x(Cuda 8.0) - rollback to versions if you have much trouble with latest drivers
Offline HTML: https://render.otoy.com/plugindownloads ... manual.zip
(extract to c4doctane directory)
Online manual: https://docs.otoy.com/Cinema4DH/C4DPluginManual.htmV3 SAMPLE SCENES SET(make a request if you need any spesific sample)https://render.otoy.com/plugindownloads ... scenes.rar
See this topic for some partial samples: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=53989CINEMA 4D TUTORIALS SECTION: viewforum.php?f=87CHANGE LOG: https://docs.otoy.com/#60Change%20logInstallation
First remove all octane related stuff from plugins and main folder of Cinema4D.
Extract all files to Cinema4D\plugins\c4dOctane directory.
Also download manual.zip and extract to c4dOctane directory if it's not available in place.
There are a few files for each one is for different Cinema4D version. Remove all except the file is for your version.
Ex. if you have Cinema4D R18.0, keep only "c4dOctane-r18.cdl64" and delete c4dOctane-r17.cdl64, c4dOctane-r16.cdl64, c4dOctane-r15.cdl64, etc..
Cinema 4D Release 13: c4dOctane-r13.cdl64
Cinema 4D Release 14: c4dOctane-r14.cdl64
Cinema 4D Release 15: c4dOctane-r15.cdl64 or c4doctane_R15_demo.dylib
Cinema 4D Release 16: c4dOctane-r16.cdl64 or c4doctane_R16_demo.dylib
Cinema 4D Release 17: c4dOctane-r17.cdl64 or c4doctane_R17_demo.dylib
Cinema 4D Release 18: c4dOctane-r18.cdl64 or c4doctane_R18_demo.dylib
Cinema 4D Release 19: c4dOctane-r19.cdl64 or c4doctane_R19_demo.dylib