Thank you for your response.
Regarding the new sign in system, I remember it had something to do with not being signed out (and yes I tried pressing deactivate button on my account still no go), and I have no time to debug the matter, V2 the plugin is essential the same ( as I only use it to get the scatter node). Please make it simple !
As for future updates, I really do hope future updates are of something of use to us. Looking at just the past updates from V3 it seems that the only 'new' feature were a new demo & a new authorization management window
I understand nowadays companies to push things out before they're ready and patch things up along the way, but 2 years now, charged us twice, and we still don't have a working version, that's just outrageous
- Compiled with Octane 3.03.2b SDK.
- Changes to file path handling code to address issue with user home directories on network paths.
- Compiled with Octane 3.02.0 SDK.
- Compiled with Octane 3.01.1 SDK.
- Compiled with Octane 3.01 release SDK.
- Added authorization management window
- Compiled with Octane 3.0 release SDK.
- Compiled with Octane 3.0.0 beta 4.
- Added a demo version.
- Compiled with Octane 3.0.0 beta 1.
- Internal changes to texture rendering, LiveDB access, and licensing for compatibility with Octane 3 API changes.