I have updated the installers at the top of this thread with:
188.8.131.52 EXPERIMENTAL RELEASE - AWAITING FEEDBACK FROM USERS
- Compiled with Octane 3.02
184.108.40.206 EXPERIMENTAL RELEASE - AWAITING FEEDBACK FROM USERS
- Compiled with Octane 3.01.1
- The Maximum value of the Power of Image maps for Bump maps is now 10
- You can now disconnect the Medium from the Environment Medium pin
- Added new authentication settings window which can be used to activate, and de-activate the plugin
- Changed the default path to user settings from C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\OctaneRender for Revit (ie. the Local folder) to C:\Users\[usename]\AppData\Roaming\OctaneRender for Revit (ie. the Roaming folder). This has been done to assist users who login on a network. This only applied when there are no settings found in the Local folder (ie. all new installations will use the Roaming folder). Existing users can leave their settings in the Local folder, or copy them into the Roaming folder - the plugin will work the same way regardless.
- Fixed a bug where materials were not being saved correctly when there were Linked Revit files in the scene. IMPORTANT: This change required re-writing the functions which load and save Octane data to the .rvt file - so pls test this carefully. Make a back of your .rvt files prior to using this version of the plugin with them until you are confident that everything is working correctly.
Pls note: I have had no feedback on the 220.127.116.11 release, so pls note the changes and cautions of this release in the post above.