Here is first final version for V3.0. Enjoy it!
Standalone V3.0: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=54150
New features of V3: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=51679OctaneRender for Cinema 4D WINDOWS VERSION(R13-R17):
V3.0-R1.1: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... .1-win.zip
V3.0-R1.0: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... .0-win.zipOctaneRender for Cinema 4D OSX (R15-R17):
V3.0-R1.1: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... Macosx.zip
V3.0-R1.0: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... Macosx.zipV3 SAMPLE SCENES SET(make a request if you need any spesific sample)https://render.otoy.com/plugindownloads ... scenes.rarCINEMA 4D TUTORIALS SECTION: viewforum.php?f=87
See attached samples too.MANUALS
PDF version: under c4dOctane/manuals directory
Web manual: https://docs.otoy.com/#60Octane%20Rende ... r%20Manual
PLEASE IMPORTANT NOTICE
New License system:
We'll run it over the new license system and login window anymore. So you'll need to enter OTOY userid and password to able run the plugin and standalone. This is same combination to entering for Account page of Otoy.
This mean that you shouldn't try to use plugin id/pass pairs since this time. Also this system choose one of your licenses if you have many.
On any login issues see this post and topic:
If you have C4D startup hangups try to delete these files.
OSX: ~/Library/OctaneRender/otoy_credentials (you may have to use Finder's Go->Go To Folder... and type "~/Library/OctaneRender" - without the quotes - to get to that folder)CUDA requirements
Due to a CUDA compiler bug we had switch to CUDA 7.5
, which means on Windows and Linux you may need to update your NVIDIA graphics driver
to a current version which supports at least CUDA 7.5. On Mac OSX you may have to update the CUDA driver for Mac
to a current version supporting at least CUDA 7.5.BUG REPORTS
I'll be happy, if anyone can be specific on their bug reports.
I need to know that your plugin version/Os/HW and last operations before crashes to reproduce and investigate the same problem.
And please attach a SCENE and BUGREPORT.ZIP.
Please post your reports in topic of version which is related or use bugreports section of this forum
Thanks for contributionsChanges of V3-R1.1
- Fix channel combo
- Fix: empty statistics on PV with render region
- Fix: Bug on license control for clean installschanges of V3.0-R1
- Volume object: First volume filling method by spheres or particles. It's a very experimental and wip feature. Will be improved soon.
- Improvement image drag&drop to Node editor. Better multi drop and replacing old image names with dropped images.
- Loop mode in vdb sequences
- Fix: Crash on scatterChanges of V3-b2.1
- New type parameter on volume object for allowing mode switch.
- Fix on PV and background alpha
- Fix on missed "invert absorption" on medium nodes
- Fix on rendershader function for C4D shaders
- Fix: Background object renderingsChanges of V3-beta2.0
-Improved render failure detection. See console for details.
-Volume object changes. Support for velocity channels, etc...
-Mix material icon
-Minor fix and improvements since alpha10.1
-V3-Beta2 SDK fixes