CaptainCrowbar wrote:fivebythree wrote:Great! Have to give it a shot at work tomorrow. Does this fix the weird proxy/*.ocr export problem from v.15?
Update: Proxies still do not export like they did in v.13. I'll post a video when I can to help explain what I'm seeing.
A video would help make the problem clear. Also, would you be able to provide an example of a SU project that exhibits the problem?
I will, I'm just waiting on a windows 10 update for fraps. I probably should explain better what's happening...
v0.14 - v0.151...
- I have a tree model that I want to use as a proxy.
- I open the render window, press export to ocx/ocr.
- The render window shows a zoomed in part of the tree.
- On the SketchUp window I move the scene around and the octane viewport then follows my cursor movements.
- I then set the proxy to an object in a new document.
- In the render viewport, nothing renders where the proxies are supposed to be.
Thanks for paying attention. Hoping to see great things as time goes on.
For now I can bypass these steps with .15. and use .13 with SU2014.