OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Forums: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted
Read about News and Updates regarding Octane Render in this forum.
Forum rules
For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.
This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby cglittenberg » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 pm

cglittenberg Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 pm
aoktar wrote:
cglittenberg wrote:If you are still interested I would love to beta test the C4D integrated Version. I have worked as a beta tester for Maxon and Autodesk as well as several other companies. I have written articles about GPU rendering inside C4D. I currently own 3 Octane stand alone licenses. I have also written scientific articles about GPU rendering in medical visualization (I am an MD and ophthalmic research scientist). I am currently designing an OCTANE based medical segmentor and visualizer (for use by surgical and pharmaceutical companies). I have three machines with a GTX 590 as well as one machine with 2x590s.

Hi Dr,
Sound is very cool. But we'll release c4d plugin this week as a beta product. I hope to see you all and others as a user/tester of the plugin.
Thanks all


That sound great. Any Idea of what day this week? I am giving a presentation about retinal imaging using GPU in Zürich on Thursday. I will already be showing some Octane examples, but it would be great to show some additional things only possible with an integrated renderer.
Dr. Carl Glittenberg
Glittenberg Medical Visualizations
Intel(R) Core(TM)i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80Ghz 2.80Ghz 6,00 GB RAM Windows 7 Home Premium Nvidia GeForce GTX 480
User avatar
cglittenberg
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby aoktar » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:33 pm

aoktar Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:33 pm
cglittenberg wrote:
aoktar wrote:
cglittenberg wrote:If you are still interested I would love to beta test the C4D integrated Version. I have worked as a beta tester for Maxon and Autodesk as well as several other companies. I have written articles about GPU rendering inside C4D. I currently own 3 Octane stand alone licenses. I have also written scientific articles about GPU rendering in medical visualization (I am an MD and ophthalmic research scientist). I am currently designing an OCTANE based medical segmentor and visualizer (for use by surgical and pharmaceutical companies). I have three machines with a GTX 590 as well as one machine with 2x590s.

Hi Dr,
Sound is very cool. But we'll release c4d plugin this week as a beta product. I hope to see you all and others as a user/tester of the plugin.
Thanks all


That sound great. Any Idea of what day this week? I am giving a presentation about retinal imaging using GPU in Zürich on Thursday. I will already be showing some Octane examples, but it would be great to show some additional things only possible with an integrated renderer.


This great, but i have still a todo list about samples, manuals, etc... no exact day, sorry
Octane For Cinema 4D developer / 3d generalist

3930k / 16gb / 780ti + 1070/1080 / psu 1600w / numerous hw
User avatar
aoktar
Octane Plugin Developer
Octane Plugin Developer
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Location: Türkiye

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby Edson » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Edson Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:02 pm
Incredible plugin, i really want that, waiting for release, good work
Windows 8 x64 | FX-8350 | 16GB 1600mhz | 2x SLI GTX 690 Watercooled | Octane Render 1.10 | Cinema 4D R14
User avatar
Edson
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:12 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby salil raina » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:16 am

salil raina Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:16 am
hello..

i own the site - www.rainasawrus.com , which provides free cinema 4d projects for use.. i would love to beta test OctaneRender , which i believe is going to change everything we know of 3D graphics..

thank you

salil raina
salil raina
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby flickafreak » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:30 pm

flickafreak Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:30 pm
Anytime you need one more tester, count me in.
I do motion graphics and use Vray/Maxwell for my work and here's to see what I do with it: www.arasdarmawan.com

I see lots of potential from the facebook page so i thought why not give a shot to beta-test this plugin. Thanks


-A
flickafreak
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby AndreaMannori » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 pm

AndreaMannori Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 pm
Here we are with our know-how, if you need a help just contact us via email or skype.
Best regards.
Andrea Mannori

win 8.1 x64; nvidia 770M driver 340.52; octane standalone 2 + c4doctane 2.
AndreaMannori
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 am
Location: Bergamo

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby buzby » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:18 pm

buzby Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:18 pm
renderfarmsrl wrote:Here we are with our know-how, if you need a help just contact us via email or skype.
Best regards.


Has anyone done any tutorial videos on this plugin? I am really a noob on this and could use a walk through, it would be great to have a few videos to get us started.
Attachments
c4d-render.JPG
octane-render.JPG
Asrock z77 extreme9 | Intel i7 3770K 3.5 | Win 7 64 bit | (1) EVGA Titan| 30" Apple Cinema Display | LEPA G1600W PSU | 16GB Ram | Storm Trooper Case |
Autodesk Inventor>3DS Max >Cinema 4D R14 Broadcast
User avatar
buzby
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby bepeg4d » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:03 am

bepeg4d Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:03 am
hi buzby,
i think that the problem of doing detailed tutorials is that we are in beta phase and the workflow should be changed with development. for example we expected a new version with live db support and ocm import export that surely will have a great impact on the workflow ;)
also materials conversion is under revision ;)
ciao beppe
User avatar
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru
 
Posts: 6564
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:02 am
Location: Italy

Re: OctaneRender for Cinema 4D beta testers wanted

Postby buzby » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:17 am

buzby Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:17 am
bepeg4d wrote:hi buzby,
i think that the problem of doing detailed tutorials is that we are in beta phase and the workflow should be changed with development. for example we expected a new version with live db support and ocm import export that surely will have a great impact on the workflow ;)
also materials conversion is under revision ;)
ciao beppe


Thank you again beppe! I will be patient
Asrock z77 extreme9 | Intel i7 3770K 3.5 | Win 7 64 bit | (1) EVGA Titan| 30" Apple Cinema Display | LEPA G1600W PSU | 16GB Ram | Storm Trooper Case |
Autodesk Inventor>3DS Max >Cinema 4D R14 Broadcast
User avatar
buzby
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 pm
Previous

Return to News & Announcements


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:55 pm [ UTC ]
cron