Here is new topic for version 3.06. This is still WORK IN PROGRESS and based on a TEST SDK( 3.06-TEST3).
. And I don't recommend it for COMMERCIAL jobs at the moment.
You can find a detailed description of the new 3.06 features of Standalone in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=60014
This is the OctaneRender matching the plugin Standalone 3.06 TEST 3
.Changes since 3.05.3
- NODE EDITOR improvements for daily usage and addons as insert in insert/extract/delete, groupping(aka. nodegraph), snapping.
- Node Editor: Support for drag/drop from/to content browser. Saving as presets. Several fix/improvements.
- Fix for name/layer tab for nodes.
- Fixes on motion blur engine.
- Increased texture inputs to 64 in gradient.
- Add/Subtract/Compare/Triplanar nodes has been added.
- Displacement: Filter parameters.
- Adaptive sampling added. Noise pass is activated when it's selected. See for detailed explanation: https://inlifethrill.com/adaptive-sampl ... ne-render/
- Camera bokeh parameters.
- New Motion blur option for generating motion blur from speed vector of vertices. This will allow to generate motion blur on fluid meshes, etc... It's tested with latest RealFlowC4D plugin and worked well.
It's possible to link the Vertexmaps as component of vertex speed vector. It requires three vertexmap for X,Y,Z component of vertex speed.
- Bug fixes, small improvements for several stuff.
- Performance improvement on algorithm for movable geometries
- Texture caching (can be switchable by a caching paramater in settings/other). Any images in materials will be kept alive for Octane caching mechanism. So after usage of images in materials that will not be reloaded for later usages. Effect is faster material creations with images which are in cache. Caching will be resetted when active scene switched or closed.
- Fix: Alpha in z-depth passes.
- Fix: Update issue on TextureTag/Camera MappingWINDOWS REGULAR TEST-3.1 BUILDhttps://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... est3.1.zipOSX REGULAR TEST-3.1 BUILDhttps://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... Macosx.zip
SUBSCRIPTION TEST-3.1 BUILDS:
WINDOWS: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... est3.1.zip
OSX: https://render.otoy.com/customerdownloa ... Macosx.zip
OctaneRender™ Standalone 3.06 TEST2viewtopic.php?f=33&t=59760Requirements:-You'll need to update your Cinema 4D to latest versions(16.050, 17.053 or 18.039). Otherwise the plugin will not work and not appear in menus.
-Internet connection for activation, be sure that C4D and Octane will not be blocked by firewall and any antivirus software.
-Updated Nvidia drivers(at least 344.x(Cuda 8.0)MANUALS:
(extract to c4doctane dir.)
Offline HTML: https://render.otoy.com/plugindownloads ... ual-V3.zip
Online manual: https://docs.otoy.com/#60Octane%20Rende ... r%20ManualV3 SAMPLE SCENES SET(make a request if you need any spesific sample)https://render.otoy.com/plugindownloads ... scenes.rar
See this topic for some partial samples: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=53989CINEMA 4D TUTORIALS SECTION: viewforum.php?f=87CHANGE LOG: https://docs.otoy.com/#60Change%20logInstallation
First remove all octane related stuff from plugins and main folder of Cinema4D.
Extract all files to Cinema4D\plugins\c4dOctane directory.
Also download manual.zip and extract to c4dOctane directory if it's not available in place.
There are a few files for each one is for different Cinema4D version. Remove all except the file is for your version.
Ex. if you have Cinema4D R16.0, keep only "c4dOctane-r16.cdl64" and delete c4dOctane-r15.cdl64, c4dOctane-r14.cdl64, etc..
Cinema 4D Release 13: c4dOctane-r13.cdl64
Cinema 4D Release 14: c4dOctane-r14.cdl64
Cinema 4D Release 15: c4dOctane-r15.cdl64 or c4doctane_R15_demo.dylib
Cinema 4D Release 16: c4dOctane-r16.cdl64 or c4doctane_R16_demo.dylib
Cinema 4D Release 17: c4dOctane-r17.cdl64 or c4doctane_R17_demo.dylib