First regarding skin materials:
1. Is there a good way to use a procedural texture for bump mapping? Can I use control maps to control bump strength?
2. I've created an SSS material from Paul's directions (on his homepage) and I sometimes get red dots in shadows when rendering SSS. Is there a render setting I can adjust to get rid of them or do I need to adjust the size in the scatter settings?
3. A lot of Poser skin textures are yellowish. Is there a way to correct the color in Octane's material settings?
4. I've installed Nvidia's Normal Map filter for Photoshop. Can I use it to create normal maps for Octane? What do I need look out for when using normal maps in Octane?
One of question about the plugin itself.
1. When I render the Poser process pretty much takes over my computer. Is there a way to force the plugin to lower it's process? (I've tried to lower Poser's process in task manager and it doesn't do much)
EDIT: I sometimes get this error when opening the plugin:
Cuda error: CUDA device 0: Failed to bind device to thread, since it's already bound (refer to cuda.log for details)
Any idea what it means?
That's it for now Thanks for any and all replies.