Ok, since there was still one issue lurking in the render layer shadow pass we made another small bugfix release for 3.08...
For a description of the new features of 3.08, please read the new features thread.
Changes since version 3.08.4:
- Improved sheen of the glossy and metal materials: It was too bright and didn't conserve energy.
- Lowered the minimum exposure of the camera imager node from 0.001 to 0.00001.
- Fixed partial shadow on ground planes when using the render layer shadows passes, if there is any light from the environment reaching the plane from below (see viewtopic.php?p=347350#p347350).
- When importing Alembic files the time sampling parameter of extra UV attributes is now ignored, enabling the rendering of stitched RealFlow mesh exports (see viewtopic.php?p=347717#p347717).
- Standalone: Object handles now also include transformations of nested node graphs.
- Standalone: Reduced sensitivity of the object scale handle.
- Standalone: Fixed UI freeze when highlighted object handle is double-clicked and then dragged.
- Standalone: Special media keys on your keyboard will be ignored now.
- Standalone: Modified Windows installer to avoid false positives that some anti-virus tools report for the uninstaller.
Downloads for users with a regular license
regular version for Windows (installer)
regular version for Windows (ZIP archive)
regular version for Mac OS X (DMG image)
regular version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Downloads for users with a Studio subscription license
subscription version for Windows (installer)
subscription version for Windows (ZIP archive)
subscription version for Mac OS X (DMG image)
subscription version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Demo version downloads
demo version for Windows (installer)
demo version for Windows (ZIP archive)
demo version for Mac OS X (DMG image)
demo version for Linux (ZIP archive)
Photoshop workflow plugin download
You can download and install the current Photoshop workflow plugin (1.0.5) either via the Adobe Exchange platform or you can download it from the link below and manually install it.
Windows and Mac OS X
Photoshop extension (v1.0.5) (ZXP archive)
Your OTOY Team