azims wrote:Hi Goldorak,
Thanks for posting. How do I render the panorama? Do I just swap the thin lens camera with the panoramic camera?
Goldorak wrote:1) PC
- Render a spherical panorama. View it on the DK2 using any 360 image viewer
- Render a stereo cube map, turn off post effects, make sure the image is 18432x1536
- Download our app, let is download some samples
- copy your image into the ORBX folder to view
Goldorak wrote:Right now we are supporting rendering images of VR images files (and animation) . ORBX media files, baked FBX and light fields are version 3 feature.
ivankio wrote:So to make it clear, please correct these assumptions:
1. "VR images files and animations" are Otoy's name for stereo images.
2. ORBX media files is a format that can store images, videos and geometry with textures. A single format for several kinds of output?
3. Baked lightmaps are widely known, specially in games. I'm very happy to see it on Octane 3, even better if inside Unity or Unreal. Wished for it from Day 0.
But light fields?!? What's that?
Anoki wrote:I can't find any basic tutorial on how to use the software. I feel that I am wasting my time here.
Going Back to Unity.
gabrielefx wrote:18432x1536 pixels render?
no stereo equirectangular?
azims wrote:Hi again Goldorak,
Can you please post a link to the online help manual? There used to be a link on the download page before. But now I cant find it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests