Rudi wrote:Hallo aoktar,
- support for c4d/external shaders (NOISE shader, like Image Textur)
- physical Sky with Stars and Clouds. Volumetric clouds
Write this without Translator.
almost all your requests are currently present but need some effort to set up.
- Native noises (and pretty much all uv based shadrers) can be applied without problem. Note, that internally they are converted into textures via the "texture to shader" command in your render settings.
- We got Physical Sky. To turn it into a night scene simply select black as the sky color or use the "mix texture" functionality to load a night image instead. Another approach would be to map the ridged fractal node in combination with the transform shader to fake some night sky stars.
- Volumetrics are also somewhat possible with the help of the medium nodes. Check the sample scenes fro examples of how to set this up. Volumetric TFD-like clouds would be hard to get though. Still - it's a useful thing to know.
Hope this helps.