A. Windows 10.0.18362 Build 18362
B. NVIDIA Quadro P6000 x 2
F. Octane Render For C4D 2019.1.5-R2
G. Cinema 4D R21.115
So I have started to encounter an extremely strange glitch in c4d. The Octane plugin has disappeared. Then upon installing on a new machine it doesn't appear at all.
*No logs are being generated as Octane is not appearing.
- One minute I was in live viewer, the next everything went black and I couldn't render. I restarted my machine and when I opened Cinema, the plugin was gone.
- I put this down to some plugin issue, however after deleting and reinstalling Octane, the plugin still did not appear - despite other plugins in the same folder showing up without issue.
- I pointed c4d to search the plugin in folder - nothing.
- I updated and reinstalled Cinema 4d - Still nothing.
- Reinstalled Octane as second time - Nada.
- THEN we decided if it is a machine issue we should try a different machine. I performed a fresh install of C4D r21 on an identical machine along with the latest r2 build of the the octane plugin. Nothing. Other plugins still appeared so Cinema was definitely looking at the Plugins folder it was in.
- Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.