- Fixed broken render element output when production render is used.
- Fixed broken net render statistic.
- Reduced the brightness of the daylight environment by a factor of 0.6 for the new daylight model and 0.8 for the old model. This way there is a better match between the texture environment and the daylight environment. Or in other words: Exteriors rendered with the default exposure settings are less overexposed than before. Older scenes will be converted automatically and should render the same.
- Fixed broken UV transform when texture nodes share the same projection node (see viewtopic.php?p=215810#p215810).
- Fixed bug that caused slaves "to lose samples" (see viewtopic.php?p=215713#p215713).
- Fixed matte material which ignored the "shadow visibility" of object layer nodes (see viewtopic.php?p=209329#p209329).
- Fixed broken auto-focus if focal depth is set to 0.
Due to the switch to CUDA 6.5 you will need a current graphics driver of version 344.x or higher.
Installer http://render.otoy.com/plugindownloads/ ... _2_16a.zip (30MB ZIP File)
For network slave and daemon please download standalone installer here
The OctaneRender® Team.