OTOY is venturing in a challenging and rapidly moving field, daring to boldly go where no man has gone before. Such a pioneering role calls for the expert advice of veterans in the industry and this is why we have assembled an advisory board which we are proud to announce and present to you today.
OTOY's advisory board currently consists of six members:
- Dr. Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
- Samuel J. Palmisano, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, IBM Corporation (2003-2011)
- Ari Emanuel, Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer, William Morris Endeavor
- Brendan Eich, Chief Technology Officer and SVP, Mozilla
- Dr. Irving Wladawsky-Berger, Vice President Emeritus and Consultant, IBM Corporation
- George Gilder, Founder and Partner, Gilder Technology Fund
Read more about the newly formed advisory board in this TechCrunch article
For more information on the advisory board members (including their full biography),
please visit our Advisory Board page.
the OTOY NZ team