- - [NEW]: Camera update only mode: starts Octane without exporting, only updating camera. OBJ/MTL files must exist and 'Export Camera from Scene' must be checked on.
- [FIXED]: some issues (may be not all of them) with linked objects/groups
- [FIXED]: got rid of stupid complains from Blender about descriptions ending with a dot
- [REMOVED]: 'Fly' mode (almost obsolete assuming render time is higher than export time. I can put it back on popular demand, but interface will look ugly)
- [REMOVED]: 'Bucket' mode, still not implemented awaiting for new communication format with Octane
- [TESTED]: with blender 2.60.41346, but should work starting 2.58.31xxx and higher
- [WARNING]: ocs writes still there but not updated - will reverse your materials to earlier Octane version (still compatible but less parameters). KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING if using it.