Taksha wrote:Now the Out of Core function works great...
From the first test: I managed to render a frame with 138.000.000 pixels in total.
Than it only worked with a maximum of 90.000.000 pixel in total. Same scene, i made one light off - the only change.
Tried rebooting system and render again - i can not render it again. The files cam out with interferences
In the last second of the rendering, the result looking great, but was destroyed in the last second of rendering, in the moment the task moves to save.
When i catch the moment where the GPUs stopped working, i could save a picture without interference. Strange...
I thought it could be the net rendering. Tried without: same issues when above 90 million.
So it thought maybe it is because of the AI denoiser is used - tried without: same issue....
Why i lost about 40 million pixel? Its like the headroom decreased.
I know the behaviour that when rendering single frames, that not all of the RAM was unloaded.
Thats why i reboot from time to time, to have get rid of the trash in my RAM, and to have really free RAM again.
No RAM on Slave Machine was used. I can not get the slave to use the RAM. Slave GPU is running.
The luck is not on my side - nothing new. Today the slave was not able to authenticate, and i got a error message everytime:
Launching net render slave (6000400) with master 192.X.X.X:XXXXFileName::existsAsFile() can be called only on absolute file names
Wrong file type (25769803776)
- Code: Select all
Launching daemon with:
slave path: /private/var/folders/xw/xdr77fcs06gdxmgjqc9y1rxc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/9AA2A95D-B44C-48BC-BB68-32FB17E22514/d/OctaneRender Enterprise Slave 2019.1.4.app/Contents/MacOS/octane_slave
slave alias: XXX
daemon port: 1025
GPU selection: 1
provided GPUs: 1
Out-of-core rendering: enabled
Max RAM usage: 24.0 GB
GPU headroom: use default value
Started logging on 17.11.19 21:57:23
OctaneRender Enterprise 2019.1.4 (6000400)
Launching net render slave (6000400) with master 192.X.X.X:XXXX
[b]FileName::existsAsFile() can be called only on absolute file names
Wrong file type (25769803776)[/b]
I hope someone have a tip and this helps a bit to optimize the engine.