*This build is the same as 0.21, except with important fixes
- Imported ORBX files are now animated when rendering with sequencer
- Fixed issue where Octane Render (Image) sequencer mode would skip over a frame and export a wrong result
- Fixed issue where Octane Integrated (Image) sequencer mode would be slightly be out of sync with unreal
- Fixed issue where Octane sequencer would sometimes export un-denoised results when denoised was turned on.
Octane for Unreal Engine 0.21
- Added Unreal Sequencer support
Two versions have been added.
An integrated version that adds the octane render results to the unreal postprocess pipeline (Similar to how viewport rendering works)
And a octane render version that outputs the octane render results and can active render passes for compositing.
- Upgraded to 2019.1.RC5
- Added additional CineCamera Support (Apature, resolution, fov, fstop)
- Added Time support for materials, allowing material animations. (Only active during sequencer)
- Added Octane Plugin Settings. Currently it exposes material conversion settings.
- Fixed progressively slower mesh component loading
- Fixed crash that happened when using substance materials
- Fixed rare light component crash
- Fixed skeleton mesh component bug on reloading scene
- LUT files are no longer empty when loaded from .cube
- Transparent materials are no longer a little bit rough by default
- Fixed issue with roughness conversion
- Switching node type now correctly updates material node graph
Studio Installer: https://www.otoyserver.com/unrealengine ... UE4_22.exe
Enterprise Installer: https://www.otoyserver.com/unrealengine ... UE4_22.exe
Free Version Installer: https://www.otoyserver.com/unrealengine ... UE4_22.exe
Sequencer support is integrated into Unreal Editor and can be accessed in the same way the normal unreal sequencer is used.
Make sure you have an active rendertarget and octane is already rendering when you press capture.