Actually any ORBX created in Daz3D has this issue.
I've uploaded a simple test scene https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao8huM ... sp=sharing
The scene contains just two primitive plane objects.
1. Octane -> Settings -> Load Octane
2. Octane -> Load ORBX, select TwoPlanes.orbx
3. Octane -> Create PBR Render Target
4. Select PBR Render Target and click on Render in the inspector.
The scene is empty, "Invalid AABB a" error messages are coming.
If I use Octane -> Import ORBX then the scene shows up but there are different issues.
1) Materials are not loaded/created. Textures and meshes are fine.
2) Locations of object are not correct.
3) There is the error message in Console - "matIx 0 is out of bounds (0)"
Very likely this is the Daz3D plugin issue. In Daz3D try to export a scene to ORBX and load the same scene back. I always get the error message "Unable to import multiple materials, import aborted"
Daz3D 4.12.1, Octane Render 2020.1.0.52
Unity 2019.3.5f1, Octane Render 2019.1.1 Ver 188.8.131.527