Below are the steps followed for the result displayed in the Scene attached.
Scene : Scene has two boxes displayed. The one on the right is before the PBR rendering and the one on the left is after generating/baking a texture with PBR
1. Added GameObject BoxV2Stadium13 to the Scene. Place a spotlight on this Box to illuminate as shown on the Right side object of the scene.
2. Added bakingCamera to the scene
3. Load Octane
4. Create PBR Render Target GameObject
5. Assign the bakingCamera to Camera with Custom Type and assigned a Baking ID to the PBR Render Target Component Script on PBR Render Target GameObject
6. Select Path Tracing kernel in the Kernel section with Max samples of 1000
7. Click Render to create the texture.
8. After the Rendering is finished in the PBR ViewPort, Click on Create New button and save the texture.
9. Select None in the Render to texture now.
10. Create a new Material "Box_New" with Unlit Texture or Standard shader and assign the newly created texture to the material.
11. Now create another gameobject BoxV2Stadium13_WithTextureFromOctane and assign the Box_New material to the gameobject.
12. Result is as displayed on the Box on the left side of the scene.
13. Technically, both the objects should be displayed as similar to each other.
Unity Package with Scene available at : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GswX0nokRBFux8p4JOl_VDONscKefGr_