J.C wrote:Search list in Object material nodes has Cycles Inputs like Ambient Occlusion, Bevel etc...
1. In Object data tab, in Viewport Display panel there is Shadow option that does nothing in viewport.
2. Enabling and disabling side panels in 3d view make interactive render to restart. They also scale 3d view down or up. Compared to official Blender builds the panels go over the render view and don't scale or restart 3d view.
3. When creating Texture Environment Output nodes has Cycles inputs and Cycles Background node. Changing to Octane does nothing.
Adding new Output node ore deleting World and creating new creates proper nodes.
4. Texture environment has toggles for Visible Environment . They are doing nothing when this Texture in plugged into Octane environment.
5. Search list in Object material nodes has Cycles Inputs like Ambient Occlusion, Bevel etc...
6. Cycles nodes also appear Environment and material panels:
7. There is unused space in kernel settings, In 17.x/18.x it was filled with light settings.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest