The world's fastest and most feature-rich unbiased render engine that integrates completely into Autodesk® Maya®.
Maya® Version Requirements
This release will work with Maya® Versions 2015, 2016, 2016.5 and 2017 64-bit on MS Windows operating systems, 2015, 2016, 2016.5 and 2017 64-bit on Linux operating systems, and 2016, 2016.5 and 2017 64-bit on OSX operating systems (including and above 10.9).
COMPATIBILITY AND OCTANERENDER STANDALONE REQUIREMENT
To run OctaneRender™ for Maya®, you need to also have an activated OctaneRender™ Standalone copy activated on the machine you wish to install the plugin onto.
You cannot purchase and use only the Maya plugin and use it without also owning an activated copy of Octane Render™ Standalone on your machine.
For network slave and daemon please download the Standalone installer here:
CHANGES SINCE THE PREVIOUS VERSION
- Implemented New Engine 3.06.1 SDK integrated.
- Implemented Octane VDB file support in Maya
- Implemented IES distribution visualization in Maya viewport
- Implemented color picking support for Light node
- Implemented Octane menu bar
- New improved Maya viewport support - (DirectX, Legacy, and V2.0)
- Label changes on Emission node similar to SA
- Fixed lost material on alembic files
- Fixed memory flush with duplicate nodes
- Fixed naming convention for Render passes, render layer and info passes.
Bug fixed for:
OctaneRender for Maya11.3
OctaneRender for Maya DEMO 11.3
- Just run the installer to see its command line keys.
OctaneRender for Maya - 11.3 Linux
OctaneRender for Maya DEMO - 11.3 Linux
- Just run the auto installer file.
OctaneRender for Maya - 11.3 OSX
OctaneRender for Maya DEMO - 11.3 OSX