This version requires Nuke 9, 10.5 or 11.3 (incl NukeX and Nuke Studio) on Window Vista, 7 or 8, Linux or OSX - 64bit. OctaneRender for Nuke is NOT supported on Nuke Non-Commercial.
To use this version, you need a GPU of compute model 3.0 or higher. Support for Fermi GPUs (like GTX 4xx and 5xx) has been dropped. Also make sure you use a driver of version 419.17 or higher and if you are working on Mac OS that have a CUDA driver installed that supports at least CUDA 9.1.
For Network Rendering, you must use the Octane slave release from the Octane Standalone installer which matches the exact Octane version of the plugin you are using.
If you have a support issue, pls provide the following information:
- Operating System (ie. Win XP, Vista, 7, 8)
- 32 or 64 bit
- Amount of RAM
- Graphics Card(s) - model (ie. GTX 580, 3GB)
- Nvidia driver version
- Nuke version and SR number
- OctaneRender for Nuke version (ie. 18.104.22.168)
- List what other plugins you have installed for Nuke
- The most important part of resolving a problem is me being able to re-produce that problem. So pls provide as much detail as possible in order for me to do this, and if the problem is specific to the scene, send me the scene.
- The "Authenticating Octane" dialog is blank on the Linux version.
For more information...
- Read the on-line manual
- Watch the "Getting Started" video https://vimeo.com/124301518
- Read the FAQ
- Read the Troubleshooting guide
- Integration with HDR Light Studio https://youtu.be/KtawjXhsxy4
- Post your question on this forum thread
Refer to the on-line manual
Current TEST build (Octane 2018.1)
- For users with an Enterprise subscription license
- - Nuke 11.3 (Windows) - OctaneRender for Nuke 11 2018.1.0.38
- Nuke 10.5 (Windows) - OctaneRender for Nuke 10 2018.1.0.38
- Nuke 11.3 (Linux) - OctaneRender for Nuke 11 2018.1.0.38
- Nuke 11.3 (OSX) - OctaneRender for Nuke 11 2018.1.0.38
For users with a Studio subscription license
- Compiled with Octane 2018.1.0
- Implements the new Render Passes Cryptomatte functions from Octane 2018.1.