I have some questions
please indulge my inquiries at your nearest, and most inconvenient, convenience:
(1) Anime Kernel - Does this convert a scene to Anime, or does it require an anime material, like how toon shader works.
(2) Spectron - is that going to be some kind of prop that we can load into the scene, with adjustable flood light settings, or do we need to load our own prop in and set it as a Spectron light. And,
(3) Will there be a limit to how many Spectrons can be in a scene?
(4) The 4x Viewport Upsampling - is that just denoiser shown in a different way, or is that going to be a feature in addition to the denoiser?
(5) Substrates - will that be infinitely compilable? Like, we can keep adding in a substrate into another substrate into another substrate, into another, etc..?
Win 10 Pro 64, Xeon E5-2687W v2 (8x 3.40GHz), G.Skill 64 GB DDR3-2400, ASRock X79 Extreme 11
Mobo: 1 Titan RTX, 1 Titan Xp
External: 6 Titan X Pascal, 2 GTX Titan X