This is about the official one, not the one I did.
It looks like the script is calculating the time incorrectly. I was testing it with my animated texture script and the texture rendered out 4 times too slow. I think that the number of frames per second is getting swapped with the number of frames in the animation. Which in my case I set to 100, which looks like the turntable script was taking it as 100 frames per second. I had set all the settings to 24 frames per second in the Alembic file, my animated texture script, and the turntable script. These two lines (483 and 486) look suspicious to me (I was wondering why number of frames was defaulting to 25).
- Code: Select all
-- update the time for the next frame
currentTime = frame * (1 / nbFrames)
-- update the progress bar
progressBar.progress = frame / nbFrames