The new prices are a bit confusing. You should do a FAQ.
1. So Octane 3 users get Octane 4 for free but no further updates as of today and no access to all plugins?
2. So Octane 3 get Octane 4 for free but for any update further than that - plus access to all plugins -, we need the "OctaneRender® Enterprise All-Access Annual Extension" for $179 a year?
3. Can I extend the "OctaneRender® Enterprise All-Access Annual Extension" every single year or do I have to buy 3 years now? So 1 year updatee expires on November 21, 2019 but I can still extend it every year with the one-year plan for $179?
4. If I buy the update plan for year on May 1, 2019, will it be valid till May 1, 2010?
4. And why the asymmetric price differences? 1 year is $179, 2 years $418 and 3 years $657? Shouldn't it be like 3 times of 1 year?