v3 Pricing

Forums: v3 Pricing
Read about News and Updates regarding Octane Render in this forum.
Forum rules
For new users: this forum is moderated. Your first post will appear only after it has been reviewed by a moderator, so it will not show up immediately.
This is necessary to avoid this forum being flooded by spam.

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby max1e » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:55 am

max1e Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:55 am
bepeg4d wrote:Hi mitviz,
but the new subscription option should be very close... stay in touch ;)


"very close" its very abstract value. maybe anybody have some details? because few month ago guys from otoy wrote same thing. need understand: how long? few days, few weeks? maybe years? thanks ;)
max1e
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:47 am

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby Goldorak » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:19 am

Goldorak Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:19 am
max1e wrote:
bepeg4d wrote:Hi mitviz,
but the new subscription option should be very close... stay in touch ;)


"very close" its very abstract value. maybe anybody have some details? because few month ago guys from otoy wrote same thing. need understand: how long? few days, few weeks? maybe years? thanks ;)


After 3.0.4 is stable.
User avatar
Goldorak
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby max1e » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 am

max1e Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 am
Goldorak wrote:
max1e wrote:
bepeg4d wrote:Hi mitviz,
but the new subscription option should be very close... stay in touch ;)


"very close" its very abstract value. maybe anybody have some details? because few month ago guys from otoy wrote same thing. need understand: how long? few days, few weeks? maybe years? thanks ;)


After 3.0.4 is stable.


thanks for answer, and last question: how much will be cost, for example standalone + c4d plug per month? i ask because try to understand better variant, wait for subs or buy now. thanks again.
max1e
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:47 am

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby Goldorak » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:08 am

Goldorak Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:08 am
~$20 /month
User avatar
Goldorak
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby xcaseyx » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:16 pm

xcaseyx Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:16 pm
Existing owners will have perpetual ownership of their licenses right?
xcaseyx
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby Goldorak » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:29 pm

Goldorak Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:29 pm
xcaseyx wrote:Existing owners will have perpetual ownership of their licenses right?


Yes. ORC is currently the only opt-in feature of Octane 3.x that must have a monthly subscription to use, as it requires ongoing service costs independent of your existing Octane licenses to cover cloud transfer, estimates and storage fees month to month.
User avatar
Goldorak
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby krky23 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:49 pm

krky23 Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:49 pm
Goldorak wrote:
max1e wrote:
bepeg4d wrote:Hi mitviz,
but the new subscription option should be very close... stay in touch ;)


"very close" its very abstract value. maybe anybody have some details? because few month ago guys from otoy wrote same thing. need understand: how long? few days, few weeks? maybe years? thanks ;)


After 3.0.4 is stable.



isn't 3.0.4 already stable ? :) so that measn anytime now ?
krky23
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:18 am

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby IsaacTaracks » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:39 pm

IsaacTaracks Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:39 pm
Goldorak wrote:
xcaseyx wrote:Existing owners will have perpetual ownership of their licenses right?


Yes. ORC is currently the only opt-in feature of Octane 3.x that must have a monthly subscription to use, as it requires ongoing service costs independent of your existing Octane licenses to cover cloud transfer, estimates and storage fees month to month.


I'm a student and want to use octane for my thesis project, but the up front cost is a bit high, but the lower cost subscription would be better if it's close to coming out. Are we like within a month away form it being stable and released?
IsaacTaracks
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby bepeg4d » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:01 am

bepeg4d Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:01 am
krky23 wrote:
isn't 3.0.4 already stable ? :) so that measn anytime now ?

Hi,
the current stable version is 3.03.4, not 3.04 ;)
ciao beppe
User avatar
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru
 
Posts: 5832
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:02 am
Location: Italy

Re: v3 Pricing

Postby Tz2016 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:04 am

Tz2016 Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:04 am
ETA?
Mac Pro 2013 (6,1) | OS X 10.11.4 | AMD FirePro D700 6 GB | 3.0 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 | 64GB RAM
HP Z800 Workstation | Windows 10.0 | 5x GTX 780 Ti + Quadro 4000 | 2x 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon X5670 | 48GB RAM
Tz2016
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:17 am
PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:33 am [ UTC ]