The beta test group identified many issues, and we've been working through them over the past 3 weeks (feels like it's been 3 months!). At this point most issues are either fixed, or a limitation due to the Modo API, or slated for implementation after the initial open beta release. So there are some bugs to fix, and potentially a couple of workflow improvements. The biggest item still to be addressed is support of the Modo procedural textures. Whilst no one from the beta test group has raised support for these textures as a requirement, I know pretty of people will want it as a quick way to convert their existing Modo scenes. So support for some of the Modo procedural textures may be included in the first open beta version, or may be deferred until after that release. Do people want to wait an extra 2 weeks for the plugin in order to have support for the Modo procedural textures included?