I believe all the installer activation issues are fixed in the next release.This error seems only to be triggered when installing on a NEW workstation on which before OcDS was NOT installed.
If on your computer
- OcDS was allready installed with an older installer
- a OctaneRender_settings.oczdb file was created
- OcDS was activated
- registry entires were created
you will not be able to reproduce the error.
- - -
Nevertheless when you manually take steps to reset the workstation to a clear state before OcDS was installed you may be able to reproduce the error again.
I just post this so face_off has a way to reproduce the error.
I STRONGLY recommend other users NOT to do that because you may end up with a whole set of other activation issues.
If you perform only some of those steps your activation Username and Password will not be saved after you enter it and your plugin stays unactivated.
- run the OcDS uninstaller located in C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4
- manually delete the files in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\OctaneRender
- use CCleaner to clear the registry
- restart the workstation
- run new OcDS installer.
- error message is triggered
Not yet. If it's not in the release notes, it's not done.just curious, seeing any material conversion improvements, or not just yet?
This is happening for me too. Was it a problem on the 2.2 version of the plugin?Ok my first issue I have found. I am unable to select a camera for animation rendering.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests