I have updated the TEST installers at the top of this thread with:
- The Gradient node now provides up to 10 position/value pair inputs. Set the number of inputs that you are using via the Control Points property
- Animating Kernel->Light Linking now work when rendering animations with Object Motion Blur enabled
- Animating Octane Near Clip Depth (and other Octane Camera pins) now work correctly when Camera Motion Blur is enabled
- Mesh Items parented to on-the-fly converted Modo Lights will now update correctly with the light visibility is changed
- Change mouse-wheel scrolling to be more consistent in the percentage that is zoomed when the rendered image is smaller than the viewport panel
- Added the Add Material Pins button to the Octane Mesh properties. This adds any Material In pins from the ORBX file to the Proxy Mesh schematic node, so you can specify the Octane material in the Schematic. This Mesh item must be on a Schematic Workspace, and that Workspace must be selected and visible.
- Added the Reload Material Each Frame checkbox to the Octane Override. If enabled, when the Modo frame number is changed when rendering an animation in Octane or scrubbing the timeline, this material will be reloaded (so it can be animated).
- octane.importLiveDb now supports importing materials with Gradient nodes