OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Forums: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573
SketchUp Integrated Plugin (Integrated Plugin maintained by OTOY)

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby fuzzybro » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:49 pm

fuzzybro Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:49 pm
fuzzybro wrote:
perro_abombao wrote:hi Fuzzibro..I´m trying to share with a friend the demo version attached to your post here...cause in download section is not the latest....but she have the message is not the licensed customer ...please share this in download section...regards!!!


Yup. Waiting for FooZe to make them publicly available. I'll let you know.


I have updated the demo links.
User avatar
fuzzybro
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 am
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby resmas » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:42 pm

resmas Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:42 pm
fuzzybro wrote:
Awesome works, as always :)
Working on the wishlist, hopefully this week or early next week.

Cheers!


Thank you Fuzzy, you made it possible ;)


Seekerfinder wrote:
resmas wrote:Fog ;)


Hey Resmas... Stop making the rest of us look like amateurs over here! Seriously, great work man.

How did you do the fog? Volume like Karba's method?

Seeker



:oops:

hello mate, thx for the feedback ;)

The fog is the Karba method, I never had the chance to try it out because, from modeling the volume, setting normal, etc etc etc....exporting.....testing in StandAlone....getting back to model, tweak, export and change render settings was too much time consuming.

BUT NOW...we can do that on the in RealTime :D :D its so easy to test new methods and tecknics. The hard part in fog was understanding the normals direction, and the size of the volume...then was pure FUN.

One More advantage of Fuzzy masterpiece is the way we find materils in LiveDB in the plugin (we just tipe a word and "voila"......in StandAlone we need to go searching and searching, and searching....

All the best to all.

Lets nail down some more little bugs... ;) achieving perfection.

cheers
resmas
i7-2600k | SSD Vertex 3 | WD Velociraptor | WS Revolution | 16GB Ram HyperX | PSU LEPA G1600W | 3 X Asus GTX590 |
https://pt-pt.facebook.com/arq.resmas
User avatar
resmas
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby manos » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm

manos Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm
Hello I just downloaded the demo for sketchup...
I just want to ask if I can use somehow the obj import like in the standalone edition .... This was very nice specially when I had to work with instances and obj exported from marvelous designer
Thanks.
CPU: INTEL i7 3.40 GHz/RAM: 8 GB/GPU: 2XGTX690/OS: WIN 7 64 BIT/SKETCHUP 2014/OCTANE for SU
manos
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby Seekerfinder » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Seekerfinder Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:14 pm
resmas wrote:The fog is the Karba method, I never had the chance to try it out because, from modeling the volume, setting normal, etc etc etc....exporting.....testing in StandAlone....getting back to model, tweak, export and change render settings was too much time consuming.

BUT NOW...we can do that on the in RealTime :D :D its so easy to test new methods and tecknics. The hard part in fog was understanding the normals direction, and the size of the volume...then was pure FUN.

Great, thanks Resmas. I'll give it a go!

resmas wrote:One More advantage of Fuzzy masterpiece is the way we find materils in LiveDB in the plugin (we just tipe a word and "voila"......in StandAlone we need to go searching and searching, and searching....

I could not agree more.

Ok, Fuzzy, the wedding is back on. I'll let my mom contact yours to make arrangements...

Best,
Seeker
Win 8(64) | P9X79-E WS | i7-3930K | 32GB | GTX Titan & GTX 780Ti | SketchUP | Revit | Beta tester for Revit & Sketchup plugins for Octane
User avatar
Seekerfinder
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 am

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby perro_abombao » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:23 pm

perro_abombao Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:23 pm
fuzzybro wrote:
fuzzybro wrote:
perro_abombao wrote:hi Fuzzibro..I´m trying to share with a friend the demo version attached to your post here...cause in download section is not the latest....but she have the message is not the licensed customer ...please share this in download section...regards!!!


Yup. Waiting for FooZe to make them publicly available. I'll let you know.


I have updated the demo links.



....thanks man!!!! in my pc it´s oK...but...my friend still having this problem...(she have the latest version of flash player)
Attachments
fuzzybro.jpg
User avatar
perro_abombao
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:00 am
Location: Caracas, Venezuela.

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby fuzzybro » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:55 pm

fuzzybro Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:55 pm
manos wrote:Hello I just downloaded the demo for sketchup...
I just want to ask if I can use somehow the obj import like in the standalone edition .... This was very nice specially when I had to work with instances and obj exported from marvelous designer
Thanks.


Hi Manos,

The only way you can open .obj in SU plugin is using proxy menu. But that means that you won't be able to adjust materials.

Please use 3-rd party plugins to import .obj files inSketchup and then use with Octane for Sketchup plugin.

Cheers
User avatar
fuzzybro
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 am
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby fuzzybro » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:59 pm

fuzzybro Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:59 pm
Seekerfinder wrote:I could not agree more.

Ok, Fuzzy, the wedding is back on. I'll let my mom contact yours to make arrangements...

Best,
Seeker


Cool. We also have to pick best men. I choose resmas.
User avatar
fuzzybro
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 am
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby fuzzybro » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:00 pm

fuzzybro Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:00 pm
perro_abombao wrote:....thanks man!!!! in my pc it´s oK...but...my friend still having this problem...(she have the latest version of flash player)


Hi Perro,

Could you please send log files from that machine?
They are located in "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\Octane\SketchUp\logs"

Thanks
User avatar
fuzzybro
OctaneRender Team
OctaneRender Team
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 am
Location: Los Angeles, California

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby resmas » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:28 pm

resmas Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:28 pm
fuzzybro wrote:
Seekerfinder wrote:I could not agree more.

Ok, Fuzzy, the wedding is back on. I'll let my mom contact yours to make arrangements...

Best,
Seeker


Cool. We also have to pick best men. I choose resmas.



:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks 8-)

cheers
resmas
i7-2600k | SSD Vertex 3 | WD Velociraptor | WS Revolution | 16GB Ram HyperX | PSU LEPA G1600W | 3 X Asus GTX590 |
https://pt-pt.facebook.com/arq.resmas
User avatar
resmas
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Portugal

Re: OctaneRender for SketchUp 0.10.573

Postby Seekerfinder » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Seekerfinder Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:38 pm
resmas wrote:
fuzzybro wrote:
Seekerfinder wrote:I could not agree more.

Ok, Fuzzy, the wedding is back on. I'll let my mom contact yours to make arrangements...

Best,
Seeker


Cool. We also have to pick best men. I choose resmas.



:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks 8-)

cheers
resmas

Damn. I guess I'm stuck with Abstrax. Hope he has a suite.
Win 8(64) | P9X79-E WS | i7-3930K | 32GB | GTX Titan & GTX 780Ti | SketchUP | Revit | Beta tester for Revit & Sketchup plugins for Octane
User avatar
Seekerfinder
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 am
PreviousNext

Return to SketchUp


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:29 am [ UTC ]