A public forum for discussing and asking questions about the Octane for Unity Alpha
- Upgraded to Octane 2019.1.1
- Added function to request the converted Textures from the scene and set their properties manually.
- Recorder now updates the animation time in ORBX proxies
- Cryptomatte is temporarily turned off in the octane viewport until a later version adds HDR support for cryptomatte
- OctaneRender Team
- Posts: 423
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:09 pm
I cannot seem to use a Render Target that is from the ORBX proxy (created with the "Populate PBR Render Targets" option in the proxy object) inside Recorder. It's not in the menu selection, and also gets deleted whenever the scene starts playing.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:51 pm
Return to Octane for Unity
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests