- Environment Sun direction is now shown in the Rendertarget GUI. It is disabled when the environment has a unity directional light as sun.
- Added saving prompt before unloading octane
- Updated OctanePluginInstaller so that it checks if it already has the package
- Directional Light Intensity now better maps to Environment Power
- Fixed crash when unloading spot light
- Fixed issue where environment sun would automatically be set when not in editor mode
- Fixes for NulReferenceExceptions
- Fixed issue with rendertarget pins being re-initialized (Issue 29)
- ixed issue where saving a new scene would stop the rendertarget from rendering
- Fixed issue where the mesh was not found in the update mesh
- Fixed issue where skinned meshes could cause a crash on de-init
- Fixed Unity GUI exception error that could occur when unloading octane
- Fixed issue where repeatedly Loading and Unloading octane could sometimes cause a crash
- Fixed exit crash
Note: You need to get a new version of the installer for our new updates to work. It will be posted in this thread once we have done further testing.