Page 1 of 1

Error when exporting orbx

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:49 pm
by spartan00j
Hi,
Every time I export from Blender to an ORBX, I get an error message. There's no code or anything. And I try to export a simple default Blender scene. It doesn't matter how many frames I enter in at the end, it always says error.

Thanks,
Screenshot 2026-09-27 164144.png

Re: Error when exporting orbx

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:46 am
by linograndiotoy
Which version are you using? Does it happen with any scene?

Re: Error when exporting orbx

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:29 am
by spartan00j
linograndiotoy wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:46 am Which version are you using? Does it happen with any scene?
I'm using blender version 5.2.2 and plug in version 31.10. and server studio 31.10.
And yes it happens with every scene

Re: Error when exporting orbx

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:39 am
by linograndiotoy
Hi! I’ve just tested ORBX export with the same version, and it worked without any issues.

Could you please double-check that the OctaneServer instance actually running is the version that matches your addon?

Also, just to confirm, are you using the Studio or Prime edition?

Re: Error when exporting orbx

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:11 am
by spartan00j
linograndiotoy wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:39 am Hi! I’ve just tested ORBX export with the same version, and it worked without any issues.

Could you please double-check that the OctaneServer instance actually running is the version that matches your addon?

Also, just to confirm, are you using the Studio or Prime edition?
Yes I just checked the two files I downloaded. Those are the two versions I downloaded for the blender version I had. And I have a studio license.

Also, I've never used the blender plugin before. I'm coming from only using Bondware poser plug in and the standalone app.

Re: Error when exporting orbx

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:10 pm
by linograndiotoy
Which Blender version are you using?