Page 2 of 2
Re: OctaneRender 2027.1.Alpha_3.0 for Houdini Production (2027.1.Alpha_3.0)
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:38 pm
by bruce.chai
terencemace wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:28 pm
It happens in every scene I build with Octane when I try to launch the IPR.
Is this a licensing issue? Am I missing something simple?
Just confirming, you are not using macos 27 Golden Gate, right? It's not supported yet
Re: OctaneRender 2027.1.Alpha_3.0 for Houdini Production (2027.1.Alpha_3.0)
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:41 pm
by terencemace
Ahhhaaaaaa! Yes, I am using Golden Gate. Doh!!!
Early adopter.............
Re: OctaneRender 2027.1.Alpha_3.0 for Houdini Production (2027.1.Alpha_3.0)
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:44 pm
by bruce.chai
terencemace wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:41 pm
Ahhhaaaaaa! Yes, I am using Golden Gate. Doh!!!
Early adopter.............
Sorry, it's not supported yet. I will do a new plugin release as soon as possible after Octane core supports Golden Gate