error:could not activate res:1

Forums: error:could not activate res:1
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about OctaneVR.

error:could not activate res:1

Postby chengweizhi » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:28 pm

chengweizhi Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:28 pm
https://youtu.be/nN1Z-uuDTDw

I tried many times, I'm a freelance worker in Taiwan, I'm sorry my English is not very good.
I have a very urgent case to catch up on, but I run into this problem every time I switch computers.
I still can't figure it out and I'm really in a hurry...

I have a computer [DESKTOP-0NJHRM6] in the studio and I have a computer [DESKTOP-8ODAPJB] at home. I just tried to log in to Octane Render on [DESKTOP-0NJHRM6], but I cannot open Octane Render in c4d...

I recorded a video and screenshots. I have a one-year subscription and my subscription hasn't expired yet, but I can't use Octane Render. And I happen to have a very urgent case and I really have to use Octane. Render...

My Unlock times have been used up. Please tell me how to solve this problem. Please~!
chengweizhi

Re: error:could not activate res:1

Postby bepeg4d » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:06 am

bepeg4d Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:06 am
Ok, the problem you are having could be caused by an issue during deactivation, due to a system update , or a crash, or an issue with internet connection.

You need to visit your personal Octanelive page, and deactivate your licenses by pressing the red Unlock button beside of both licenses, Standalone and Plugins, if they are listed in blue as Active:
https://render.otoy.com/account/subscriptions.php

But if you have finished the unlocks, you need to write to help at otoy dot com, asking for unlocks reset, and sharing your OTOY username.

ciao,
Beppe
bepeg4d
Octane Guru
Octane Guru

Return to OctaneVR Questions & Discussion