ORBX VR Tour Package as a .zip file Gear VR

Forums: ORBX VR Tour Package as a .zip file Gear VR
A public forum for discussing and asking questions about OctaneVR.

ORBX VR Tour Package as a .zip file Gear VR

Postby jamesbudge » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:22 pm

jamesbudge Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:22 pm
Hi,

I have created a Gear VR hotspot tour and am looking to zip it together for downloads.

I have 14 cube maps linked together via a .lua script and all runs great, all 14 images are 18k cube maps in .jpg format. If I zip it up using win RAR or windows zip the project will not open in ORBX viewer. Though I have downloaded the sample from Octane below, placed the zip file on the phone and ORBX opens it with no problems. I have even extracted the files from the example, and re zipped it using WinRAR, the file goes from 86mb to 177mb but it still works, so it must be something to do with the package rather than the zip software.

download/file.php?id=46517

Does anyone know how to zip up a personal project created outside of octane to run on ORBX viewer? Or of a tutorial to drop all my files, .lua's, cube maps and .png buttons into Octane then export the project to a .zip file?

Thanks

James
jamesbudge

Re: ORBX VR Tour Package as a .zip file Gear VR

Postby archviz360 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:05 am

archviz360 Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:05 am
James,

Sorry for question (Newbie), but can you point me in a direction to learn how to create hotspots to link various 360 pano's? I have created a series, but can currently only view them individually. I want to view using Orbx Viewer.

Thanks in advance
archviz360

Return to OctaneVR Questions & Discussion