"The End of an Era" - By: ff7darkcloud

Forums: "The End of an Era" - By: ff7darkcloud

"The End of an Era" - By: ff7darkcloud

Postby OTOY [Bot] » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 am

OTOY [Bot] Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 am
The End of an Era

Submitted By: ff7darkcloud

If the viewer above does not display correctly for your device, you can load the viewer directly.

Everything has an end, Parametric design is a process based on algorithmic thinking, a cutting edge way of design, but everything innovative finds its way to the obsolete, that is what the parametric designed roof in ruins means, and that is what happened to the human race in this bleak future, good thing this is only fantasy! This roof was inspired by a model I made at second year of Architecture school.
OTOY [Bot]

Some Inspiration

Postby ff7darkcloud » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 pm

ff7darkcloud Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 pm
Slide1.JPG

Some things I used as inspiration to make this Scene. First the model I did at school some years ago, which I had a lot of fun revisiting, then there is Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe, I wanted a small portion of land in the center of the lake, much similar to that Harry Potter scene too. The white boat/ship used by the good guys contrasts with black minimalistic version of the ships from the Tron movie (The bad guys). Then the guy in black is trying to stop them from reaching you (LOTR), as you escape to the spaceship above using the panel in the center. The concept of humans vs machines had some obvious play here. Thanks for watching!!
( PC ) Win10 x64 | 2xRTX2080TI | ASUS Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7900x | 32GB | 1600W
( Laptop ) Win10 x64 | RTX2080Max-Q | Lenovo Legion Y740 | i7-9750H | 32GB - Octane Standalone Win 10/ Sketchup 2019

PORTFOLIO: https://renderspace.wixsite.com/portfolio
ff7darkcloud
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to OTOY & Oculus: Render the Metaverse Contest Submissions