Embergen Auto-Update?

Forums: Embergen Auto-Update?
Generic forum to discuss Octane Render, post ideas and suggest improvements.
Forum rules
Please add your OS and Hardware Configuration in your signature, it makes it easier for us to help you analyze problems. Example: Win 7 64 | Geforce GTX680 | i7 3770 | 16GB

Re: Embergen Auto-Update?

Postby pixelmonk » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:22 pm

pixelmonk Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:22 pm
tripledistilled wrote:
Walien wrote:Still no update on this ?
Had to reinstall Embergen at one point and now I can't access any of my files because they were created in a version too recent ><

With only a few weeks of the Black Friday deal left to run and Embergen staff publically stating they don't plan to renew the Otoy BF deal this year, it seems like this isn't going to get fixed.

Poor show from Embergen - still, they showed everybody what sort of company they are. Same with KitBash3D.

Yeah these bad horrible companies made deals with Otoy which cut into their profitability. Yeah they are soooooo bad for wanting to make money, grow and of course feed their families. HOW DARE THEY! Don't they know it's all about you, tripledistilled? You do realize these companies were losing with this deal? You realize some had to develop "Otoy" versions while not getting paid extra to do it? It was a way to get these companies some eyeballs on their products. They got that. Now they can stand on their own and thrive. I'm glad you hate developers so much. They appreciate your kind words and support. So do their families.
pixelmonk
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Previous

Return to General Discussion