How to..?

Forums: How to..?
Generic forum to discuss Octane Render, post ideas and suggest improvements.
Forum rules
Please add your OS and Hardware Configuration in your signature, it makes it easier for us to help you analyze problems. Example: Win 7 64 | Geforce GTX680 | i7 3770 | 16GB

How to..?

Postby Mohamm3D » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:54 am

Mohamm3D Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:54 am
Hey guys, im pleased to say octane is awesome! hehe im sure you all know that already .. Im currently modeling a bugatti veyron in 3Dsmax and
hopefully i will render an animation with octane <3 ive seen the animations on the octane site's gallery i particularly like the lexus concept and
i wanted to do the same thing i noticed the ground was reflective, how would i achieve this? and i tried putting an environment hdri map but that
takes away the light , how would i have both of them together? and is there a way to put the ground via octane? or do i have to import all objs?
I hope im making sense guys.. i'll keep everyone posted on the progress of my model. thanks for all your help , oo how do i get rid of those sprinkles of white??
Attachments
top2.png
top.png
Win 7 Ultimate 64 /Intel Core i7 960 @ 3.20 Ghz/ 12GB DDR3 RAM/ Evga Geforce GTX 470 / 3Dsmax
Mohamm3D
Licensed Customer
Licensed Customer

Return to General Discussion