paride4331 wrote:Hi Scrudje,
I see, yes I suppose something goes wrong, I will ask to developers.
Meanwhile a workaround is creating an environment to use in Octane DayLight refractions/reflecliotions.
Thanks for example, but its not what i want. Your final image have only object mask and does not have alpha(transparency IN glass), glass "bake" red background and its not transparent. If check "Alpha channel" you receive transparent alpha channel but it will cut a part of refractions/reflections and any compose here will not help.
I sell images on microstocks like canva.com and they need PNG with truthful opacity. End user have to drug&drop this png image to its own background without using any blend modes.
The best solution that support team do in this case:
1. Сorrect BUG with the displayed information in Alpha channel
2. User render image with glass only once with passes for compose: beauty,reflections,refractions, object id and alpha/opacity channel mask
3. Than it save it to exr or tiff.
4. Open it in PS, blend passes as he will consider necessary. Group it all.
5. Go to "channels" and take ALPHA/OPACITY MASK for this group.
why still otoy did not make it I do not understand - it is basic functions of any post-production((((